September has been a month of celebrations and we've been to them all. They began on September 15th when Cooper Hamner was born, continued the next day with Reed Peter's turning two, and ended with Graeme's GREAT grandmother turning 81. What a blessing it is for all of us to still have Boo around. If you are wondering why we call her Boo, I'll quickly explain. She kept one of my greatest friends, Jeannie Woods, whose children are pictured below, everyday while Jeannie was growing up...before I arrived. Jeannie couldn't say Mrs. Boozer, which is Boo's last name, so she called her Mrs. Boo--it stuck--and now thirty four years later we are still calling her Boo!!
Here is a picture of my fabulous Boo-she doesn't look a day over 70!
Graeme was getting some good love from Katie Beth Woods, Jeannie's precious 19 month old daughter! KB is very special to us. She was born with an undetected heart defect and had to have open heart surgery just days after she was born! Praise God that the problem was solved and now she is perfectly healthy! Who knows...she might be Graeme's wife one day! I would totally be okay with that!!
Here is a shot of Blake and KB! They both have the most beautiful blond hair and blue eyes that I have ever seen! Blake is a great big brother and just started Kindergarten this year!
GORGEOUS!
I love that you can see all FOUR teeth in this shot!
Meet Christian Creekmore...we just did! He is Graeme's 3rd cousin and just the sweetest baby boy ever!
We had a wonderful time spending time with friends and family celebrating another year with our Boo. I pray for many more and look forward to celebrating the HUGE event of Graeme turning ONE in just one month!!
Everyone looks so great...can't believe Boo is 81. What a blessing she is to your family. I love Graeme's new teeth :) too cute. Miss ya and Love ya!!
ReplyDelete