A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

15 Months Old...





Today my big boy is 15 months old...that sounds so mature, but don't be fooled, it's not. At 15 months, Graeme has mastered feeding himself finger foods, he still prefers Cheerios and Goldfish and has become quite the picky eater. He loves any kind of baby food but isn't a fan of much else these days. Those that are around us my be suprised because this child used to eat anything! Right now we areliving on cheese, yogurt, bananas, cheerios, goldfish, oatmeal, and assorted baby food. I hear this is just a phase...we'll see!

At 15 months Graeme is saying and waving bye bye, says duck, bear, ball, uh oh, chase, momma, dada, a form of "sit charlie", stop, and socks. He knows alot of words and their meanings like "arms up" "want to take a bath" "go get your truck" ect...Of course I think he is the smartest baby ever but we'll see what Dr. Ellis says at our check-up.

Graeme is sleeping 12 hours every night, usually from seven to seven and is trying to drop one of his naps. He currently takes two but that's becoming a thing of the past. He loves to go to "school" and adores his teachers and friends. I hear that he is quite the lady's man!

Lately, Graeme has learned to exert his independence and tends to pitch fits when he's told "no or stop." I don't know where he gets that from ;-)but we are working on correcting it! Overall, he's an absolute doll and brings more joy to our lives than we ever thought possible. These 15 months have flown by and I wouldn't trade them for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment