"Not to the gates of Jerusalem alone does Jesus ride today, but to the gates of our hearts. The he waits knocking, knocking. His knuckles must be raw by now. The gentle rap has been so long smothered by contemporary rivals that some of us can barley hear it. But he goes on standing there." -Samuel M. Shoemaker, from the sermon "What Shall I do With Him?"

So this week, let's take a minute to enjoy the ones we love (even if they don't want us too)...

and let's stop and smell the flowers (and count our blessings)...

let's take a moment to ponder what Jesus did for us, run around everywhere telling the Good News, and take a minute to say our prayers...



let's rejoice in the day that the Lord has given us...



Happy Holy Week. I hope your surrounded by precious angels like I am!
Well aren't you creative with these pictures? Love the post! Lots to be thankful for this Easter.
ReplyDelete