A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

6 Months Old!!

Calder is six months old!! Where has the time gone? she has grown and changed so much and I couldn't imagine life without our bug!! She had her six month checkup with Dr. Ellis and he said she was perfect and right on track! She was 26 inches long and weighed 14.9 pounds. She is a petite little thing and I love it!! She has just started sitting up and loves to sit and play with her big brother!! We are so thankful for our family of four and have enjoyed almost every moment of the past six months!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful little girl! Loved seeing y'all on Sunday at the pool! Let's get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just checking your blog for the first time in a while...LOVE all the new posts and pictures! Too cute and the babies are too beautiful for words!!

    ReplyDelete