We had the best time at the Thompson lake house on Smith Lake. It truly is a little piece of heaven on earth and we enjoyed spending time with Bob, Melanie, and J. Robert. This was Graeme's first trip to the lake and he was in awe. He loved riding the jet skies and couldn't get enough "big boat" rides. Calder had a blast playing on the wonderful deck overlooking the lake and Melanie and I relaxed and enjoyed a few laughs at J. Roberts' expense. He has developed a new hatred of Calder...everytime we sit them down to play together Calder starts her "talking" and it terrifies J. Robert. He cried every time and by the end of the trip it was a running joke that he truly hated her!! I have a video of it I will post soon.
A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8
Smith Lake
We had the best time at the Thompson lake house on Smith Lake. It truly is a little piece of heaven on earth and we enjoyed spending time with Bob, Melanie, and J. Robert. This was Graeme's first trip to the lake and he was in awe. He loved riding the jet skies and couldn't get enough "big boat" rides. Calder had a blast playing on the wonderful deck overlooking the lake and Melanie and I relaxed and enjoyed a few laughs at J. Roberts' expense. He has developed a new hatred of Calder...everytime we sit them down to play together Calder starts her "talking" and it terrifies J. Robert. He cried every time and by the end of the trip it was a running joke that he truly hated her!! I have a video of it I will post soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment