A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Baptized...

Since we decided to move our membership from First Baptist to Southwood, we decided to have both children baptized. It was such a special day for our family and I pray that one day both of our children will declare their everlasting love for Christ. He has blessed us with so much more than we deserve and I thank him everyday for the wonderful things he has given to us, but as a mom, my most urgent prayer is for my children and their salvation and I look forward to that special special day for each of them! On a side note...both kids were WILD during the service, Calder wiggled and squirmed the entire time, earning her new name as "the squirmy bug," and Graeme announced to everyone that " Mimi and Poppa were way out there" and that "it was Calder's turn to have water on her head!" Precious animated children. I love them to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment