A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Sweet Pictures

There is nothing that I love more than sweet pictures of my babies but I find it harder and harder to get them as Calder gets faster and Graeme gets sillier!! Here are two precious pictures that Liv managed to get...I adore the one with G holding his dog...its so him these days. He is OBSESSED with stuffed dogs. I think the count is up to around 7 or 8 now and he sleeps with them all every night. He also has the most precious conversations with them and it melts my heart to hear him playing with his dogs!! As for the picture of them both...its the best we could do. Graeme LOVES Calder too hard and if she isn't being held down by him then she's running away!! Oh well...that's life with two little ones!! I take what I can get!! Thanks Liv!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment