A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Swim Lessons

Graeme had two weeks of swim lessons with Kerry Martin. She is amazing. I can't say enough wonderful things about her! Graeme was terrified to put his face in the water before lessons and now he can "almost" swim underwater. She had 4 three year olds bobbing underwater within the first five minutes of the first lesson. Now he loves to jump in and go under and can pick a penny up off the bottom of the pool. I still think he might drown if he fell in but I am still super impressed with how far he has come! Calder is such a daredevil in the water that I don't mind if Graeme wears his puddle jumper for the rest of this summer. There is not enough mommy to tend to both "swimmers" in the pool without floatation devices!

No comments:

Post a Comment