A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Thanksgiving 2013

We spent Thanksgiving day with my family in Section. We were super blessed to have my grandmother with us for another Thanksgiving. Her health is declining very quickly and dementia is getting the best of her so what a blessing that she was there, walking around, and knew who we all were. Calder adores her as much as I do and gave her lots of hugs and kisses. We are all so thankful for the blessings God has bestowed on us and are trying to cultivate hearts that are always grateful. I did a two week bible study on Gratitude and it was eye opening and especially meaningful to me this year and I love all the verses in the Bible telling us to always be thankful despite our earthly circumstances because God is always faithful!! I could go on and on but I won't. Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment