A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Hippity Hoppity Easter is on its Way!!






We've been celebrating Easter all week here at the Williams' house. We feel especially blessed this Easter season to share it with our son. Now that I have a baby boy, I often think about what it must have been like for God to give His only son to die for our sins. I can't imagine the pain and anguish that He must have felt watching Jesus die on the cross. How blessed are we that He did this for us so that we might have eternal life with Him one day. As I look into Graeme's big brown eyes I see a perfect, sin free, little angel sent from heaven, created in God's image and it is my prayer as a mother that I will never have to watch my precious child suffer or leave this world before I do. I know that no matter how many days I have with him on this earth it will never be enough and I am thankful that by the grace of God one day we will spend eternity together in heaven with our Savior. Hallelujah for Easter...Hallelujah that Christ has risen!

Praise be to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. In His great mercy He has given us a new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead... 1 Peter 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment