Nightime at the Williams is always an adventure. Graeme is a great sleeper, as long as he is swaddled. No big deal you might think, but I disagree. Problem is, Graeme is a big baby and he can break loose from any swaddle, including the Miracle Blanket, so I found the Woombie online, read the reviews, and was SOLD. I immediately went to A Nurturing Moment and bought the "big baby size." He loved it. Its basically a mini-straightjacket for babies that stretches. People ridiculed me about it, said it was cruel ect... but I'm the mommy and I knew that he liked it, not to mention that he began to sleep eight hours during the night two days after I bought it. Coincidence? I think not. Here is a picture of the famous WOOMBIE...
We used this for about a month until one night at 2:30am he busted out. I'm serious, he completely busted the zipper out of the Woombie. So from that night on Mr. Graeme has slept peacefully unswaddled on his tummy. Thanks Woombie for buying us enough time to teach G to sleep on his tummy. Life is much easier now.
No comments:
Post a Comment