My boys packed up last Thursday and headed to Mississippi for a visit with Bre and Bud. They were joined by Hudson and Frank Emeterio, Bob Thompson, and Tyler Harney. I heard that fun was had by all! I didn't know what to do without my baby boy but managed to get caught up on my sleep, had a fabulous "girl's night" at Mezzaluna, saw a movie with Melanie, got a pedicure, and shopped all day with my mom on Saturday! The boys arrived home just in time to see the first flakes start to fall!
A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8
Boys' Trip to Mississippi
My boys packed up last Thursday and headed to Mississippi for a visit with Bre and Bud. They were joined by Hudson and Frank Emeterio, Bob Thompson, and Tyler Harney. I heard that fun was had by all! I didn't know what to do without my baby boy but managed to get caught up on my sleep, had a fabulous "girl's night" at Mezzaluna, saw a movie with Melanie, got a pedicure, and shopped all day with my mom on Saturday! The boys arrived home just in time to see the first flakes start to fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment