A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Outside Fun!

We spent all of Saturday afternoon outside playing in Bre and Bud's HUGE yard. Graeme loved to explore every inch of the yard and kept us all on our toes. He is so energetic and never gets tired of being outside.










I love the picture of Graeme and Chase from the behind. Graeme is so interested in everything that his daddy does and I can only imagine that his love and obsession with him will continue to grow over the years. Graeme is blessed to have such a kind, caring dad that takes time to play with him and let him tag along where ever he goes! I love watching them together and am so thankful that God blessed me with them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment