A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Mother's Day 2011

I had the best Mother's Day and am so blessed to have my mom and grandmother around to celebrate with. They both love Graeme so much that it melts my heart and they can't get enough of him. He brings such joy to so many lives, especially mine. He and the rest of my family are the best Mother's Day gift a girl could ask for!



I adore these pictures of Graeme. He has learned to say "cheese" but usually waits to "pose" after we take the picture. I can't get over how big he has gotten and his personality shines through more and more each day! After a week without him, I couldn't wait to squeeze him and kiss those chubby cheeks and take a million pictures of my baby boy...






1 comment: