Here is a shot of the Grove...and let me tell you, the tailgating there is impressive. If I saw one hanging chandelier from a tent with flower arrangements larger than I had at my wedding, then I saw a hundred!
Graeme doesn't have any Ole Miss attire so since they were playing Georgia we saw it fitting for him to wears his ghosts because we knew the stadium would be a "ghost town" after halftime when Georgia beat the snot out of them ;-)...
Keaton Anne looked like quite the little Ole Miss princess in her precious smocked dress and she and Graeme had a ball rolling in the dirt at the tailgate.
Fun was had by all, and even though the love Auburn best, we had a great time in Oxford and look forward to going back!
We had so much fun with ya'll! You must come back soon!
ReplyDelete