Who can believe that this little boy is two!! Time truly does fly by when you're having as much fun as we are!! At Graeme's two year check-up with Dr. Ellis he weighed in at 29.9 pounds putting him in the 75th percentile for weight and was 37 inches tall which lands him in the 99th percentile for height! His check-up went great, he has met all his milestones and Dr. Ellis even said he was "advanced" in his speech!! He said "hey Doc Ellis" and I taught his that Dr. Ellis was nice and he was our friend and to this day G will tell us "Doc Ellis niiice, he our friend!"
At two Graeme is speaking in full sentences, some that we hear most often are:
"Watch a moobie please?"
"Ride the horsey"
"Go ride in big truck"
"Thank you God for moon, stars, mommy, daddy, Charee (Charlie) Champ, Mimi, Pappy, Boo, Bre, and Bud"
"Go to hospital, get baby out" (We're preparing him for what's to come!)
" Where's the baby? He with his mommy." (meaning Chapman, next door)
I can't begin to list everything his says but I did want to document a few of our favorites...a few other things I want to remember:
--Graeme loves horseys!! We bought him a Radio Flyer bouncing horse for his birthday and it is the best money ever spent! He named him Scout and rides him all day every day!
--Instead of saying yes, Graeme says "pleeaase." We love it and don't care if he never says yes!
--He LOVES his giant potato head that the Schreeder's bought him for his birthday. We make momma, daddy, and puppy potato heads almost every night!
--He loves to be read to, loves to be chased around the house, loves to feed Champ and Charlie, loves to "ride the back," loves to "go run the errens" with mommy, loves Chappy, and loves to watch "moobies" on "momma's bed." And by movies I mean nursey rhymes, numbers, and colors on Baby Boost On Demand!
All in all, we think our two year old is the best thing ever as I'm sure all parents do! We love him, his habits, his quirks, and most of all his precious demeanor! He really does bring unimaginable and indescribable joy into our lives every day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment