
This precious baby boy made his first trip to the "principal's office" at mother's morning out last week. When I picked Graeme up from school one of his teachers asked if I had noticed him being defiant lately...I explained to her that he had been with his grandparents for the past few days and usually has to undergo "detox" when he comes home. When Graeme is with Mimi and Poppa or Bre and Bud he is the center of the universe and is never told no!! We think that is the way it should be but the little dude does have to adapt to the "real world" when he comes home. Obviously, he wasn't quite detoxed enough to go to school, as he was put in "time out" three different times before being sent to Mrs. Melanie's office. Chase and I had a talk with him (which I'm sure he understood ;-) and we explained how important it was to listen to his teachers and "obey." The next day at MMO was better, no time outs to report and we are continuing to work on his "defiance" at home. All in all we think he's perfect and a typical two year old but we are trying to teach him about authority and being a good boy! Let's hope for the best!!
No comments:
Post a Comment