A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Calder has a Temper!





Who would believe that something so little and sweet could get so mad so quick...well, I'm here to tell you that Calder Adaire has a temper. Some says she gets it from her momma but I' not so sure ;-) She goes from smiling and cooing to screaming, holding her breath, and turning blue in a matter of seconds. When this princess wakes up there had better be food available or she'll let you know that she is not happy about waiting!!

We couldn't love her more, temper and all. Its been so interesting to see the differences between baby girls and baby boys. I'll say that my girl wins the difficulty challenge any day of the week!

1 comment:

  1. She is precious EVEN when she's upset!! Believe me when I say we are VERY familiar with tantrums thrown by little princesses:-)

    ReplyDelete