Graeme is really into "special treats" these days and with his daddy being gone so much and Calder requiring so much of my attention I try to give Graeme lots of them. One night while Mimi was here helping me, I took Graeme to ride the carousel at Bridge Street. He loved it but all he could talk about was taking daddy to the carousel to ride the "big deer," as he's really into Bambi right now. After Chase got home the first thing we did was go to Bridge Street for another carousel ride...He had a blast with his daddy and couldn't have been happier to see him!
A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8
Special Treats...
Graeme is really into "special treats" these days and with his daddy being gone so much and Calder requiring so much of my attention I try to give Graeme lots of them. One night while Mimi was here helping me, I took Graeme to ride the carousel at Bridge Street. He loved it but all he could talk about was taking daddy to the carousel to ride the "big deer," as he's really into Bambi right now. After Chase got home the first thing we did was go to Bridge Street for another carousel ride...He had a blast with his daddy and couldn't have been happier to see him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment