Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8
Calder's First Real Haircut...
I have been giving Calder "trims" since she was born...we're working on her "bob" but I needed a professional to shape her hair up and make sure all sides were even so we headed to Spoiled Rockin Kids for her first haircut. She HATED every minute of it and I had to hold her still so the stylist could cut her hair. NOT.A.FAN. But we survived and she came out looking as cute as ever and has even started wearing BOWS occasionally to make her momma happy!! This girl is a dream and as she grows and matures I feel like I fall more in love with her everyday...I didn't think that could be possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment