A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Be Still My Heart...

To say I LOVE this child would be the understatement of the year...she consumes me...in a good way. I love her sassy little personality, I love that she is a girly girl and loves to be dressed up and accessorized...I love that she has a contagious grin and can win you over in a second. I love that she wants her toes painted like mine and will try to do it herself. I love that she always wants her bows and shoes on...all the time. I love that she adores her big brother and tries to do everything that he does. I love that she can't get enough of her daddy and loves for him to carry her everywhere. Most of all I love her and every ounce of who she is and I love watching her precious personality grow and develop more and more each day. Children truly are a blessing from God and I couldn't be more grateful for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment