A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Sassy in a "Housecoat"

Mimi spent the weekend with us while Chase was out of town and I got to sleep in (#bestmothersdaypresentever) while Mimi spent quality time with my early risers...Mimi wears a robe in the morning and while Calder was exploring her closet she found her winter coat that looked a bit like Mimi'S robe...Mom said that she whined and danced and handed her the coat until she gave in a put it on her then twirled around and showed off her "housecoat" just like her Mimis'. She still had the coat on when I woke up at 8:00 and was excited to show it off to me. When we got the bug dressed for the day I hung the coat on our coat rack and as soon as we got home she went straight to it and brought me her coat to put on her. This child cracks me up...she is so different from Graeme and I am constantly amazed at just how different they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment