A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Miracle Bash!

Miracle Bash was last night and we had a blast! For those of you who don't know, it is a fundraiser for Huntsville Hospital's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Chase and I were blessed that our little guy didn't have to spend any time in the NICU but who knows what the future holds and many of Graeme's best buds spent thier first few days of life there and we are grateful for the wonderful people and technology that keeps these precious babes alive when the unexpected happens...

I "stole" these pictures from Chris's blog because I haven't downloaded mine and I am to tired to go upstairs and do it...if I have any others that are blog-worthy I'll make a new post! Thanks for the pics Chris and for the great time had by all at the "pre-party!"











No comments:

Post a Comment