2011 has been a year of change, excitement, and expectation. Graeme has gone from being a toddler unable to talk to a preschooler able to say anything. The change a child undergoes in a year is amazing and awe inspiring, so much so that after turning 30, Chase and I decided to have a second child and became pregnant in May. We soon found out we were expecting a little girl and are currently awaiting her arrival in just a few short weeks. We are excited, thrilled, and nervous about the transition we are about to undergo from a family of three to a party of four, but we know that Anna Chase Williams will bring a new dimension of love and joy to our family. Graeme will be a wonderful big brother and I know the love and relationship he and Anna Chase will share will be unconditional and unbreakable.
In 2011, our chocolate lab, Champ, earned his Master Hunter title which has been a goal of Chase's since we brought him home four years ago. I have watched Chase train, run, hunt, love, and play with Champ for countless hours and his dedication and commitment to those he loves bring joy to my heart. After fully training Champ by himself and watching him reach his ultimate goal with Champ, my love for him grew even more. I knew from the beginning that I married a wonderful, loyal, kind, and unselfish man but as I watch him with Graeme, I realize that those are just a few of the Godly traits that he demonstrates to his family on a daily basis. He is never to busy to stop and play or to give hugs and kisses or to teach or help with whatever needs to be done. Graeme is blessed to have such a wonderful, caring, loving, dedicated father and I am blessed to be married to such a Godly man.
In 2011 we have experienced the loss of family members to horrible sickness, we have created new friendships and let old ones go, we have shared many laughs, tears, and fears and we have grown. We are learning what is important to us and what is not. We have changed churches and are experiencing wonderful growth in our walk with Christ, in our roles as parents, and in our relationships with others. We are blessed beyond belief and certainly beyond what we deserve. We are thankful for the experiences that we have had in 2011 and look forward to what the new year holds.
Sooo sweet Haylea! Praise God from who all blessings flow!
ReplyDelete