
This picture deserves a post of its own since this blog is made into a book each year for Graeme and Calder. Sela, the precious girl in the picture, is the LOVE of Graeme's life. He tells me every day that he and Sela are getting "married" and that he loves her and she is his girlfriend. The feeling is mutual from what Sela's mom and dad have shared with us. At preschool, where this picture was taken, they are inseparable. They save toys for each other, stand up for each other, and always sit together. I hear that Sela doesn't like to share Graeme with the other girls...and I don't blame her a bit!! Every night when we say our bedtime prayers, Sela is the first person that Graeme thanks God for, I may be a bit jealous ;-) but it melts my heart that he adores her so much. These two radiate sweetness and I am so thankful for this precious picture that Chase snapped that shows how adorable they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment