A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Valentine's Day!

Here is a snapshot of our Valentine's Day...We made special treats for ourselves and our neighbors and Calder enjoyed a lick or two from her very own cupcake. We made Chase chocolate covered strawberries and he LOVED them. I'm not crafty so I had photo cards made for Graeme's class and we stuck a lollipop in them. I thought they were pretty cute!! When we picked Graeme up from his Valentine's Day party we found him cuddled up with Sela, the love of his life, watching a movie!! Sweetest thing ever!! My mom was in town and showered us all with gifts and kept Calder and Graeme while Chase and I had a date!! It was the perfect day!! Full of love, laughter, and family...what more can you ask for!! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I did the exact same card for Grant's class, great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete