This picture sums my Calder up to a tee...she LOVES wearing her tutu, she wants it on ALL THE TIME, she will cry until you put it on her, and then she is a happy as can be! She'll head to the nearest cabinet or drawer and immediately start unpacking it...at any given moment when you walk into our house you might see tupperware containers scattered EVERYWHERE, you may see a hair dryer, curling iron, brushes, lotions, soap, towels, socks, shoes, underwear...whatever she can get her hands on she scatters!! It makes her happy so it makes me happy...I'm learning to deal with clutter (which I despise) but I don't have enough time or energy to clean up behind my little tutu wearing mess maker!! I know that one day when she is all grown up I will long for these days so I'm soaking them up and enjoying every day and every mess while I can!
A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8
Making Messes...
This picture sums my Calder up to a tee...she LOVES wearing her tutu, she wants it on ALL THE TIME, she will cry until you put it on her, and then she is a happy as can be! She'll head to the nearest cabinet or drawer and immediately start unpacking it...at any given moment when you walk into our house you might see tupperware containers scattered EVERYWHERE, you may see a hair dryer, curling iron, brushes, lotions, soap, towels, socks, shoes, underwear...whatever she can get her hands on she scatters!! It makes her happy so it makes me happy...I'm learning to deal with clutter (which I despise) but I don't have enough time or energy to clean up behind my little tutu wearing mess maker!! I know that one day when she is all grown up I will long for these days so I'm soaking them up and enjoying every day and every mess while I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment