This has definitely been the best birthday ever! Last night my WONDERFUL group of friends got together to celebrate with me at Surin! I was showered with LOTS of fabulous gifts and great company! This morning baby Graeme slept until 7:30 which was such a treat and then my awesome neighbor and friend brought me Ckick-fil-a chicken minis, my absolute favorite breakfast ever!!
Of course, Graeme had a great day as well...his new high chair arrived, as well as two precious jon-jons that I bought for him at Spring Market!! Pictures of Graeme in his chair will be coming soon!!
Also, Chase finished up early and we took an awesome walk on the Hays Nature trail behind Hapmton Cove golf course!! I worked up a sweat, which was much needed. Graeme hung out in the Bugaboo and took a little power nap while we strolled him around!! Pictures of our hike/walk also coming soon!!
Now my gorgeous husband is firing up the grill to cook me a steak!! Can't ask for a better day with my two main men!!
No comments:
Post a Comment