A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Sweet Similarities...

I've noticed alot lately that when Graeme is tired and ready to go to sleep he will turn his head to the right, poke out his lips, and fall asleep instantly. It never fails...in the carseat, stroller, rocker, or after a bottle to the right he goes and he's out like a light. Precious.

So last night I couldn't sleep. I couldn't get comfortable and was tossing and turning and finally landed in a position that worked. Right before I dozed off I realized that I too, turn my head to the right--and judging by many of the pictures Chase has taken of me napping-- poke my lips out before I go to sleep. The child may look just like his daddy but he does have some of his momma in him...it makes me so happy to see a sweet similarity that my son and I share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment