A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Thursday Treats...

Graeme and I had a great day today. His new umbrella stroller arrived this morning so we took it for a spin when we met Jana, Chris, Reese, and Gaines for lunch at Dallas Mill. Jana, has a new baby girl, Reese, who is only eight weeks old and she is GORGEOUS--not to mention the best little baby ever. She didn't make sound during lunch, unlike my monkey who demanded to be fed as soon as my food arrived! Olivia and David stopped by for a minute--we were sad that they had to leave--but she is selling her fabulous house and had to show it!!

After lunch, Chris and I loaded the boys up and drove to Decatur to check out Sprouts-a consignment shop that we had heard great things about- but unfortunately we didn't find many "deals" today!

Chase is bathing Graeme and putting him to bed so that I can have a little time to relax before starting over again tomorrow!! I love my days with my baby boy and enjoyed a Thursday full of treats with him and great friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment