A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Loving Spring...

Graeme and I had a great day today...we met our favorite girls and boys for a morning walk through downtown. I got a much needed WORKOUT pushing my chubby monkey up and down hills for an hour. Of course, Graeme took a power nap to gear up for the rest of the day. After our walk we met Chris, Gaines, and Amanda at Lyn's for lunch. Amnada is pregnant and we can't wait to find out what she is having tomorrow afternoon. I bet it's a girl! Chris and I decided we needed to go to JCrew so we strolled our boys around Bridgestreet for a couple of hours. They were complete angels and let their mommies do some shopping. On the way home, Graeme and I stopped by to see our favorite nurse, Arlene, and our favorite doctor, Dr. Herrington. I don't miss working but I do miss the people I used to see so regularly!! I am about to cook dinner for Chase and head over to Jackie's for bible study. If anyone wants to read an AMAZING book that will take your faith in God to a whole new level let me suggest Crazy Love by Francis Chan! More on that later...

1 comment:

  1. I love our weekly (and sometimes daily) walks! You are such a great friend and I love you dearly. Thanks for being a spiritual role-model.

    Love,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete