A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Graeme's New Favorite Way to Travel...

I always said that I would NEVER be one of THOSE moms that "wear" their child...until I had mine! Graeme loves the carrier and so do I. I have had to "eat" my words on many occasions after becoming a mom and will never judge other moms again!! As you can see from the pics...Graeme is a happy little guy when he's in the carrier and that makes me a happy mommy!!
Plus...it has to be burning calories which this mom needs...its not like Graeme is on the small side!

1 comment:

  1. PRECIOUS!! I love that happy boy! Can't wait to stroll again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete