A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

SIX MONTHS OLD!!

Today Chase and I celebrate six wonderful months with Graeme. Looking back the time has flown by, yet it seems like we have had him forever. I can't describe the love that I feel for this child, a love that every mother knows, but can't put into words. Six months ago today I remember holding my tiny baby for the first time not knowing what to expect when I brought him home, expecting the worst but hoping for the best. I got the best. Graeme has been a complete joy, an easy baby, a good sleeper, and an even better eater! Its amazing how much he has changed in six months. First bottles, first smiles, first foods, first visits, sleeping through the night, laughing out loud, giggles, grins, swings, bumbos, jumperoos, walkers--things change so quickly and its such a bittersweet feeling. I love watching him grow and discover the world but I miss the sweet little newborn that he once was! I am so blessed to have this wonderful baby to spend every day with and I look forward to what the next six months will bring. Happy Half-A-Year Birthday Graeme...you made your mom and dad the happiest two people in the world when you entered it!!
Gather 'round and celebrate the joy that has been given.
A gift of love - of flesh and blood. A tiny bit of heaven.

See the wonder of it all, and marvel at the sight,
Share the happiness we know, celebrate the life.

Make memories of the times to come, of hours and days and years.
Mark down each step, each task, each word - the laughter and the tears.

For a celebration of life is such, that one must never be
In too big a hurry to stop and smell... to feel... to touch... to see.

Yes, gather 'round and celebrate the life that has been given,
A gift of love - of hope eternal. Our tiny bit of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment