A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Tears...

My mom and dad have been wanting to have a sleepover with Graeme for weeks now and I finally gave in and let him go. I know that they will take amazing care of him but it breaks my heart to watch him pull out of the driveway with someone else. I cry every time he leaves and it makes me sick to my stomach to think that one day he'll be pulling out of the drive way on his own, in a car, by himself. Its hard to imagine that one day my precious baby boy who depends on me for everything, will not need me anymore. I won't get to hold him, rock, him to sleep, feed him, or protect him. I wonder how I can keep him from all the horrible things in this scary world and have to reming myself constantly that I can't...that it's up to God to protect him and watch over him when I can't.

I will lie down and sleep in peace, for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment