A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Concert In the Park

Yesterday was Olivia's birthday and we kicked off the celebration with a get-together at Concert in the Park. The weather was HOT HOT HOT...but a great time was had by all. I'm so sad that I forgot to take my camera but here are a few pictures that I "stole" from Liv's blog...

The "big" boys taking care of the "little" boys...enjoy this shot--it doesn't happen often!!
It's amazing...we look similar (blonde hair, blue eyes) and our boys couldn't look more different!!
See what I mean...complete opposites but always "best buds!"

1 comment:

  1. Um yes, we look like sisters in that picture!! too cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete