A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Sand and Seersucker...

I couldn't wait to get Graeme in his precious seersucker smocked beach outfit and out in the sand to take pictures. Olivia is an awesome photographer and showed me how to change the settings on my camera to take better pictures...here are a few pictures from out first day at Orange Beach...

My sweet angel loved the sand so much that he had to get his face in it...I had to sanp a shot before RUNNING to the car to get his precious face cleaned off...He was a trooper and didn't even cry even though the was covered in sand!
Graeme and David looked like little dolls in there seersucker outfits. I hope they are always best buds...
This child loved the sand...
Liv took a quick shot of us before dinner.

1 comment:

  1. love the pictures! his face covered in sand is priceless...love it!

    ReplyDelete