BTW--Chris--I guess I'll take G off the "diet" that I put him on!!
A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8
Six Month Checkup!
Before we left for the beach Graeme had his six month well visit with Dr. Ellis. Graeme weighed in at 21.8 pounds and measured 28.8 inches long! He is in the 81st percentile for weight and the 95th percentile for height. Dr. Ellis was pleased with his body mass index and said he is actually not a chubby baby (who knew?) I guess fat rolls are the norm these days! Oh, and his head is huge, measuring in at 18.11 inches putting him in the 91st percentile for head size. Guess you have to have a big head to hold all that gorgeous hair!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment