A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

The 12 Months of Graeme...Month 9

This sweet child is growing up so fast! The change a baby undergoes truly is amazing and we have loved every phase of it. I was holding Graeme last night before putting him to bed and thinking back to the day he was born. I thought that it was impossible to love him more than I did that day but everyday my love for this child grows. The song that says "I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow..." rings true here. What a blessing a baby is.

Graeme, I couldn't imagine loving you any more than I did the moment I met you but now, one year later, I do. I can only imagine how much my love for you will continue to grow. Thank you for all the joy you bring to our lives by just being you.

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay his life down for his friends." John 15:12-13

1 comment:

  1. I'm still loving the 12 days of Graeme!! Can they continue after his birthday please? I'm loving these little daily devotions!!

    ReplyDelete