A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are so abundantly blessed this year that I couldn't possibly list everything so I'm not going to try, but it goes without saying that one of our greatest blessings is Graeme. He is a continous source of joy in our lives and reminds us daily what a wonderful Savior we have! This Thanksgiving was our year to stay home and celebrate with my family so we hit the road to Section, Alabama for the day. As you all know, Graeme likes to eat and it seems like almost every picture is of him stuffing his face! Thanks be to God for good food and wonderful family!

A "pre-dinner" snack of goldfish.
Only in the south is it 76 degrees on Thanksgiving Day!
Running off some energy before being "strapped" down in the car for an hour!
Our failed attempt at a family picture.
The real deal meal!
Sharing some food with Poppa.
Cleaned up and ready for round two with the Fossetts.

2 comments:

  1. great pic of you and Graeme!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed this! Toooooo cute of you and your sweet baby, plus the family picture is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete