A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Ducks, Ducks, and More Ducks...



I have to say that this brown curdory outfit with smocked wood ducks is one of my all time favorites. I ordered it from Shrimp and Grits and even Chase likes it! With the weather being so gorgeous, we spent a lot of time outdoors this past week. I wanted to get a picture of Graeme and Champ for Chase for Christmas but it was IMPOSSIBLE. After a photo shoot in the back yard, we met Chris and Gaines and went to see real ducks at the park...




Graeme adores the dogs...
and I adore this precious face!!
The boys had a fabulous time in the wagon, a big thanks to Mimi and Poppa for such a wonderful first birthday gift!
Graeme even pointed out a duck to Gaines...but he already knew what it was.

Graeme was everywhere and into everything at the park and I could hardly keep up with him!

I love this face...I think he's trying to tell me ENOUGH with the camera in my face mom!


1 comment: