A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Cozy Coupe...


The weather has been beautiful and we have stayed outside as much as possible. I find that Graeme, like his father, is much happier outdoors. We took the coupe outside for a test drive and I decided to practice with a new 50mm lens on the camera. The verdict is still out on the lens but as for the coupe...he loves it! A big thanks to his great grandmother, Boo, for buying it for him for his first birthday. BTW--how fabulous and special is it that he has a great grandmother!! We are so blessed and in honor of Thanksgiving I am going to do my top five things we are thankful list as we count down to the big day! Number 5 is, of course, Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment