A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Me and my Bug!!

I love my Calder Bug and she loves me!! She is 100% a mommy's girl and I wouldn't have it any other way! I was skeptical at first about having a little girl but God knew what he was doing when he blessed me with this sweet child. I'm obsessed with her and can't stand to be away from her!! She has won us all over with her big grins and sweet giggles. She loves to be held and cuddled and prefers to be the center of attention! That isn't always easy when her charming big brother is around because he keeps us all amused with his precious personality and silly antics!! Being a mom is the best thing in the world and I am so blessed to have been given the opportunity to be the mom of my two precious babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment