A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Part Dog...

Graeme has an active imagination...these days he think he is a dog and he hikes his leg and pees on trees to prove it!! You will also find him on his hands and knees eating cheerios from a bowl with his mouth and occasionally drinking water from the dog's water bowl. I know...its disgusting but the more I discourage him from doing it the more he LOVES to do it so I'm giving up and giving in and embracing my part dog, extremely precious baby boy!! Oh, and if you come over and can't find Graeme, check under our shrubs where he and Champ have dug a hole and hang out to "stay cool" as Graeme tells me!! Never a dull moment at our house!!

1 comment:

  1. These are hilarious. I think I have a part dog on my hands as well. We haven't mastered the hiking of the leg on the tree just yet though :)

    ReplyDelete