A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Precious in Pink!!

To say that I ADORE this child would be an understatement!! She and her brother are my heart and I can't take enough pictures of them to document every phase of their lives...however, G is a bit more uncooperative than Calder so therefore, there are less pictures of him!! Calder never misses an opportunity to smile for the camera and I know she will be a heartbreaker one day!! She already melts my heart every time she smiles at me and shows me her big dimple!! She was looking especially precious today so we went outside while brother was napping and had ourselves a little photo shoot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment