I often feel the guilt of having a second child while Graeme was so young. As all mothers of two little ones know...there isn't enough of us to go around and it breaks my heart when I can't immediately meet Graeme's needs. However, when I look at pictures like these I can see the true and deep love that Calder and Graeme feel for each other. She lights up every time he pays her any attention and the first thing Graeme does in the mornings is come downstairs to greet Calder with a kiss. When she cries he immediately says "help her mommy help her!" He can't stand to see her upset and he can't get enough of his little sister's affection! So as Calder grows and Graeme matures I am thankful that my babies are close together. I foresee them being the best of friends and each others' biggest fan. There is always struggle and a little bit of chaos but I wouldn't change a thing. These two children are my heart and I am thankful that God blessed me with them both!! There is nothing more special than the bond that these two will share for the rest of their lives!
so sweet and i couldnt agree more!!
ReplyDelete