Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8
Another Night with Santa...
Graeme's true love turned three and we headed over to her house to celebrate. Graeme and Sela are inseparable at school. The teachers tell us funny stories about them everyday. They are in love. I hope it lasts because she is precious. Despite the picture...Graeme was excited to see Santa...he did not like having to leave Sela's side to have his picture taken though. Calder's expression speaks for itself. Her daddy is the main man in her life and she's rather Santa stay away. Oh, and the hair...I went dark in an attempt to go back to my naturals color. I like it for now. I match Graeme and look like his mommy now. We'll see if its a permeant change soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment