
I'm not much of a baker, I can cook a decent meal but pies, pastries, cookies, and cakes are not my thing...I love to eat them just not create them. I wanted to spend some quality time with Graeme during the holidays and as much as he loves cookies I thought he would love to help make them. Nope. Wrong again. He had no interest in helping out or even hanging out in the kitchen with me but like his daddy, he timed his arrival perfectly to help me "clean up" and lick the batter off the beaters. He's a dream and I adore him. He loves to "pretend" cook but has no desire to cook with me...he rather be jumping off the top of the couch or "fighting" with his daddy, or chasing Calder with monster trucks and that's why I love him. He's so uniquely Graeme and that's what makes him so special!
No comments:
Post a Comment