Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8
At Home with Calder...
There is a whole lot of holding going on...
Graeme can't get enough of the "new baby" and doesn't want any help holding her!
Both of my guys are in LOVE with our new baby girl!!
Haylea, I am just now seeing all of these post about Calder and they are SO SO SWEET!! I am loving every one of them! She is such a beautiful and perfect little angel. I'm so happy for your family, and so proud of Graeme for being such a wonderful big brother. All of this makes me even more eager to meet Ruby! Congratulations on the newest member of the Williams family...she is beautiful!!!
Haylea, I am just now seeing all of these post about Calder and they are SO SO SWEET!! I am loving every one of them! She is such a beautiful and perfect little angel. I'm so happy for your family, and so proud of Graeme for being such a wonderful big brother. All of this makes me even more eager to meet Ruby! Congratulations on the newest member of the Williams family...she is beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete