We adore Bob and Melanie, so much so that we asked them to be our children's Godparents if something were to happen to Chase and I. They happily agreed and we are thankful to know that they will take wonderful care of our angels if we can't!! Melanie and I were expecting babies three weeks apart. J. Robert was due in February but decided to come into the world five weeks early. He was born on January 17th at 6:30 weighing 5 pounds and 2 ounces and was 16 inches long. Since he was premature he had to spend ten days in the NICU before coming home to be with his parents. Calder entered the world just 41 hours after J. Robert! Melanie and I were in the hospital together for two days and she and Bob were able to meet Calder before they went home. We are so blessed to have such great friends in our lives and now even more blessed to have children so close together. It will be so much fun to watch them grow and change together and I can't wait to see the differences in little boys and girls!! Praise the Lord that J. Robert and Calder are both home and doing well!!
A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8
Calder Meets her Godparents...
We adore Bob and Melanie, so much so that we asked them to be our children's Godparents if something were to happen to Chase and I. They happily agreed and we are thankful to know that they will take wonderful care of our angels if we can't!! Melanie and I were expecting babies three weeks apart. J. Robert was due in February but decided to come into the world five weeks early. He was born on January 17th at 6:30 weighing 5 pounds and 2 ounces and was 16 inches long. Since he was premature he had to spend ten days in the NICU before coming home to be with his parents. Calder entered the world just 41 hours after J. Robert! Melanie and I were in the hospital together for two days and she and Bob were able to meet Calder before they went home. We are so blessed to have such great friends in our lives and now even more blessed to have children so close together. It will be so much fun to watch them grow and change together and I can't wait to see the differences in little boys and girls!! Praise the Lord that J. Robert and Calder are both home and doing well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment