A Day at the Beach

A Day at the Beach
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philipians 4:8

Great Grandmother Boo...





God's timing is perfect and He really does know what He's doing...On Friday night my grandmother, Boo, came to the hospital to meet her first great granddaughter. She held Calder and loved on her for a couple of hours before heading home with my mom. It was wonderful to have four generations of women in the same room and such a blessing that few get to experience. Later that night, Boo, who is 82 years old, fell during the night and took a horrible hit to the head. She has was rushed to Huntsville Hospital and was checking in as we checked out with our new baby. She had serious bleeding on the brain. She was in the neurosurgical ICU until yesterday and we feared the worst. I was devastated that I couldn't be with her and my mom during this traumatic time but I had to stay with Calder as she needed me more. As of yesterday, Boo was moved to a regular room and seems to be doing much better. If everything continues to go well she might get to go home on Tuesday. I deeply feel in my heart hear that God brought baby Calder into the world early so that Boo could meet her and love on her before this tragedy occurred and I am so thankful for that blessing. I hope and pray that my sweet grandmother will be back to normal soon and will get to spend as much time with my daughter as she has with Graeme. She is so special to us all and life wouldn't be the same without her!! Prayers for a speedy recovery are greatly appreciated!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so precious Haylea! So glad for this post and these pictures.

    ReplyDelete